chaos has erupted this week on Tuesday with an explosion of
Euphoria 2011 to end it all on Friday.
Despite being sorted into different classes, much of 2/1 2010
is still clumped together and have come to the conclusion
that the school has deliberately separated us from one another
with the most incriminating evidence from
Mdm Wong's words about how the class allocation "is not that simple".
We have come up with the possibility that the school has hunted
down all the clique photos on Facebook and
from there began the separation...
Not that I dislike 3/1 2011, but it is intriguing to find out how
the school staff operate in secret.
3/1 2011 is a GREAT class, once we get around to removing
all the awkward moments where everyone tries to appear invisible
when the teacher asks for volunteers or seeks out an answer from the floor.
-Meet the teachers
Class Form/ English/ Geography - Mr Simon Khoo
Chinese - Mr Eric Tay
Maths - Mr Wong
Physics - Mr Ng Wei Da
Chemistry - Mr Leow
Biology - Mr Ivin Chan
Social Studies - Mr Arasu
Literature - Miss Lekie
German - Frau Quyhn (crap, I don't know the right spelling.)
Freaky, why yes.
I'm freaked out myself.
PS : The Odbo is a cosmetic brand in South Korea which sells compact sunblock
and the famous BB cream (foundation + moisturiser + sunblock in one.)
- The class
We have got two Vietnamese scholars, Vy and Viet in our class.
I greatly admire their enthusiasm and gut to volunteer to help out
while everyone else shy away.
There's also Si Li who would proudly tell anyone that her seat is
the best one in class because it has got a fan above it.
We have also got two Brendas in our class, cool.
Plus the ever-so-united Girl Guides : Janis, Jia En, Dian, Amira and
CHEW!!!!...Tai Wen who just got nicknamed "cow" by Janis.
Previous 2/1-ians include Jia Wei, Tai Wen and Gavin,
Hello, we're classmates again!
That's pretty much all I remember about the class for now.
Most unfortunately I can't remember everyone's names
which I will, soon.
- Why it's OH NO, THE WORLD HAS GONE MAD.
1. I was voted for vice-class chairperson.
Thankfully it was only for one day seeing as Mr Khoo decided that
council would already take up enough of my time on the next.
Hence the "Jian Long person", the runner-up in the election
got my relinquished position. But Sofian is still chairman.
2. We doing a 9-month long Bioremdiation project this year,
also known as SRP Part 2. We're supposed to identify and carry out
experiments on a plant to see how it would heal the world, physically.
Finding one to conduct the actual experiment with would be tricky.
We cannot fly to some random deserted island to get our plant,
neither can we be certain that NParks would not complain about us
collecting samples.
3. Sec 4 councillors are stepping down in February!
Crap, I'm not ready to step up!
4. Despite school beginning on Tuesday, I only realised that I was
an OGA on Thursday. Damn my oblivious-ness!
Fortunately everything pulled together and the Orientation programme 2011
ended with an explosive campfire.
K-Pop topped the charts this time round with many classes pulling off
dance routines up on stage.
One class did a particularly hilarious imitation of the teachers in a class play.
Something rather new on campfire nights.
Dinner time at the canteen!
Sec 1s in Yellow Euphoria Tees and OGA/Ls in Annoying Orange Tees!
Class Banner's!
1/1 won the Best Banner!
But these are the only 2 I could get a good shot on from where I was.
My OGA class 1/7 is full of influential people who most of the time
are shy and want to just hang around those they know.
This is rather similar to 3/1 right now.
We will all be fine once we open up.
The question is, when?
Let's make that now.
No comments:
Post a Comment